This website is operated by THE PRIMARY RESOURCE RACK. The privacy of our users is extremely important to us and therefore we encourage all users to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information regarding:
who we are;
how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information;
your rights in relation to your personal information; and
how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
Who we are
THE PRIMARY RESOURCE RACK collect, use and are responsible for storing certain personal information about you.
The personal information we collect and use
Personal information is information which you can be identified from (and does not include any anonymised forms of information).
1. Types of personal information
We may process the following types of personal information in relation to you:
How your personal information is collected
This section describes how the above types of personal information are collected by us. Your personal information will be collected as follows:
1. Personal information obtained from you directly
We will sometimes obtain information from you directly, including when you:
Only when purchasing a digital product or subscribing to the website.
2. Changes to the way in which we collect your personal information
In the event that we need to obtain personal information in relation to you from any other source than those described above, we shall notify you of this.
How we use your personal information
1. General purposes
In general, your personal information will generally be processed for the following purposes:
To email confirmation of digital Primary resources and to email a link to download documents.
We may monitor communications, and in doing so we may obtain your personal information through this process. We will undertake monitoring in the following circumstances:
All emails will be monitored and responded to within 24 hours.
Lawful basis for processing of your personal information
We have described above the purposes for which we may process your personal information. These purposes will at all times be justified by UK data protection law.
1. General lawful bases
The lawful basis upon which we are able to process your personal data are:
(1) where we have your consent to use your data for a specific purpose;
(2) where it is necessary to enter into a legal contract with you or to perform obligations under a legal contract with you;
(3) where it is necessary to enable us to comply with a legal obligation;
(4) where it is necessary to ensure our own legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (provided that your own interests and rights do not override those interests). Wherever we rely upon this basis, details of the legitimate interests concerned shall be provided to you;
(5) where we need to protect your own vital interests (or the vital interests of another person); and/or
(6) where it is needed in the public interest (or where we are acting in our official functions), provided that the task or function has a clear basis in law.
In general, in order to meet the purposes we have described above, we will process your personal information where we have your express consent on each occasion that the data is processed.
Sharing of your personal information
On any occasion where any of your personal information is shared with any third party, we shall only permit them to process such information for our required purposes, under our specific instruction, and not for their own purposes. We are required to enter into a formal legal agreement to enable such sharing to take place.
We do not anticipate that we will need to share your personal information with any third party. We will notify should this position change.
Necessity of information
Where information is requested from you and you do not provide this:
This will prevent the customer from receiving digital products.
We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
How long your personal information will be kept
Your personal information will only be kept for the period of time which is necessary for us to fulfil the above purposes.
We envisage that your personal information shall be retained by us for the following:
2 Years after the period described above, your information shall be properly deleted or anonymised.
Keeping your information secure
We will ensure the proper safety and security of your personal information and have measures in place to do so. We will also use technological and organisation measures to keep your information secure. These measures are as follows:
User account access is controlled by a unique username and password. All data is stored on secure servers; payment details are encrypted using SSL.
We have proper procedures in place to deal with any data security breach, which shall be reported and dealt with in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. You shall also be notified of any suspected data breach concerning your personal information.
Our website is not intended for children (anybody under the age of 18). We do not intend to collect data from children.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
(1) fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information;
(2) access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Statement is already designed to address;
(3) require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
(4) require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
(5) receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit this information to a third party in certain situations;
(6) object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing;
(7) object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
(8) object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information, or ask us to suspend the processing procedure in order for you confirm its assurance or our reasoning for processing it;
(9) object to processing our your personal information where we are doing so in reliance upon a legitimate interest of our own or of a third party and where you wish to raise to an objection to this particular ground;
(10) otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
(11) claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws; and/or
(12) in any circumstance where we rely upon your consent for processing personal information, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact LISA CHRISTOPHER in the following manner:
via the contact form on the website www.theprimaryresourcerack.com
If you would like this policy in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us using the details below.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The UK General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner.
By a notice on the website header
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The relevant person to contact regarding your personal information is: L CHRISTOPHER.
Any requests or questions regarding the use of your personal information should be made to the above named person using the following method:
via the contact form on the website www.theprimaryresourcerack.com
Sources of further Information
This policy provides key information to you regarding the processed of your information. For certain areas of our information processing, we have further comprehensive details contained in other documentation.